cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How service order and sales order are linked to Service notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I want to link a specific service order type and a specific sales order type to a service notification how to do that. Please help me out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sales order to service order link is also there in table AUFK

AUFK-KDAUF (sales order number)

Sales order

Also check document flow of the sales order for the item in question:

If the item is a a service item then

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Flow1:

From Notification screen you can create Sales order. If you enter a service product (Service material) which triggers an item cat (Requirement type >requirement class> Service order) or the material itself triggers a service order thrugh strategy group, strategy type, requirement type, and requirement class.

Notification>Sales order>SErvice order

Flow2:

Create a Sales order to trigger a service order in background, from SErvice order you can create Notification.

Sales order-->Service order --> Notification

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the transaction : OIM9.

Here you can assign a sales doc type and the Service order type to the Service Notification.

Check n revert

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Babu

Is it a way to create a notification from sales order in the sales order screen in VA02 transaction?

We have a process of returns - I would like to create a service notification (no need for the service order) with reference to the returns sales order?

In the document flow I could see in QM02 transaction a link to the sales order if I create the notification type Q1 with reference to the sales order , but I would not like to use the transaction QM01 but have an ability to create the notoifications in the sales order itself.

Any iseas are welcome.

Eddie

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it may not exactly answer your query, still, i try to give hint,

generally this Service order type will be assigned to requirement class, requirement class assigned to requirement type which is triggered in Sales order item level.

requirement type will be determined with item cat + MRP type or strategry group. (strategry group in material master have precedence than other)

as you aware, how item category is linked to sales doc type.

so, if you need specific service order type- then same can b controlled through strategy group / requirement type- item cat