cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In transaction SOLAR02, I was trying to setup configuration folder. My understanding is that we set this area in order to generate IMG project for satellite system (my satellite system is ECC 6).

I chose Configuration Element ERP 6.0, and then when I confirm the next dialog window informs the following statement with some products except ECC :

"Products are used for which there is no logical component in the system landscape. Specify for which of these products the logical component is to be put in the system landscape".

My question is, since my satellite system is set to product ECC 6, and there is no ECC 6 listed in the dialog window, is this mean that the configuration elemente of ECC 6 product is by default added to the configuration folder, and the products listed are the optional one that i can included as additional configuration to ECC 6 ?

Also, If someone has an experience in setting the remote IMG Project (so that we can do the SPRO / config in satellite system trough Solman system), the guide in detail steps will be so helpful. Thanks....

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re-install Mic Office resolved my problem

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are steps to be done in Solman.

1. Create a Logical Component in for ECC in TCode SMSY

2. Open the project whih you want to replicate in ECC.

3. Add the Logical Component in System Landscape Tab --> Systems Tab

4. Click on IMG Projects

5. Choose the role as Development System

6. Choose the row of the Logical System to which you want to replicate the project

7. Click on the "Create IMG Project".

This will create the remote project in ECC Development.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the Logical Component for ECC already exists in System Landscape?

If not, create a Logical Component in SMSY Txn.