Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading of DLL "sapcrypto.dll" failed !

rajesh_gupta12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have already installed SAP router on my solman server (windows 2003 srv). SAP router is working fine and able to connect our SAP server from outside. A mail from SAP "Your certificate is expired on 20.09.2009" so I have done the following steps:

- moved certreq, cred_v2, getcert.cer, local.pse, srcert in old directory

- c:\usr\sap\saprouter> sapgenpse get_pse -v -r certreq -p local.pse "<Your Distinguished Name>"

copy the

- c:\usr\sap\saprouter> sapgenpse import_own_cert -c srcert -p local.pse

- c:\usr\sap\saprouter> sapgenpse seclogin -p local.pse -O SAPServiceS11

- c:\usr\sap\saprouter> sapgenpse get_my_name -v -n Issuer

Every steps was successfully completed and I am also be able to connect SAP from outside. But when I am using

c:\usr\sap\saprouter> sapgenpse get_my_name -v -n Issuer command in Administrator login it is showing the Distinguished Name. But with no readable by administrator.

When I am using c:\usr\sap\saprouter> sapgenpse get_my_name -v -n Issuer command in s11adm login it is showing the "Loading of DLL "sapcrypto.dll" failed".

So what will be the problem.

Pls guide me.

Rajesh Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure your sapcrypto.dll is in the directory where you execute the command (c:\usr\sap\saprouter).

Markus

rajesh_gupta12
Explorer
0 Kudos

No "sapcrypto.dll" is in c:\usr\sap\saprouter\ntintel folder.

I found the solution. It was giving error because of SNC_LIB and SECUDIR is not in environment variable of s11adm user. It was set in Administrator's environment variable.

Now everything is fine and I am getting the correct output.

Thanks for kind support and inputs.

Rajesh

Answers (0)