Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about waschein(SAPscript)

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am currently modifying a Z version of waschein and I think I am having a conflict with my at new statement. What happens is that whenever I call the FM CONTROL_FORM to create a new page it gets the records thats supposed to be displayed on the next page! I also think that it conflicts with sapscript calling automatically new pages whenever the main window is filled up. Please help me on this guys. Again, thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

I AM CONSUSED WITH THE STATEMENT waschein , CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS AND ABOUT YOUR REQUIREMENT.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having a problem with my sapscript form. I have a requirement wherein before calling the sapscript FMs I would group together all records by dealers so all dealer A would be grouped together and so on. But on the print preview of SAPscript I am confused as to why, for example, I get the wrong values on my header window(KOPF). It gets values thats not in the group.

For example, on page 4 of my sapscript, my header window(KOPF) show the value customer B where in fact its supposed to display customer A.

Message was edited by: viraylab