cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM ot Table for User deatols based on user id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am looking FM or Table where if I pass the user id then i will get follwoing deatils:

Partner number ,

Partner guid,

and other deatis like first name , last name, buidling, room number, floor , telephone number etc

Please suggest some FM or Table for it

Thanks in Advance

Snehal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your input.

I tesed this FMs but the first name and last name that i got from this Fm or table that you have mentioned is different than

entry in but000.

I

f i pass the partener number in but0000then i can get some deatils like first name , last name and also by using some address Fm i can laso get building , room number and floor etc.

But my issue is how can i get partner number by using user id .

I was also trying to use XUBANME filed of butoo table so that if i pass user id in this table as XUBNAME and try to find

but i was not able

If you know any table of FM for that please let me know

MarcoEidinger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

did I understand your question that you want to get business partner (address) information based on user id?

In SRM there is a class called CL_BBP_ES_ENTERPRISE. You can request different kind of objects (Employee, Manager, Contact Person) based on partner guid or user id. At this objects you can request further information like Employee->Get Workplace Address. I recommend to use this option.

Other business-partner centric applications may not have such an semantic infrastructure. But you can do the following: Use function module BP_CENTRALPERSON_GET to get partner guid based on user id. Use function module BUPA_NUMBERS_GET to get basic BUT000 data based on partner guid. If you require further address data then the function module depends on the type of address (home address, workplace / relationship address).

Best regards,

Marco

Edited by: Marco Eidinger on Aug 20, 2009 3:54 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Thanks for solution.

I can get the details of user by using the FMs BP_CENTRALPERSON_GET and BUPA_NUMBERS_GET suggetsed by you and adrees tables.

I will also try to use other approach .

Thanks a lot.

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

You can try this FM RSPLPPMREAD_GET_USERDETAILS .

Else the table USER_ADDR. USER_ADDERP ,USER_ADDRS will provide all the relevant details required.

Hope it's helpful.

Regards,

Kris