cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Rejected GR blocked Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Material transferred to GR blocked stock against purchase order thereby for clearance from QM. QM rejected Lot & Lot remain in GR Blocked Stock. Now how it can be moved to unrestricted stock as it shows meassage " Good Receipt Blocke for Purchasing Document by QM only" while doing Mov. 105 i.e. GR Blocked Stock Reversal.

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me repeat what I understand. You received the material via GR from purchase order. The material is QM-activated, therefore inspection lot was created. After inspection, you made UD to reject and move the stock to block stock. Now you want to return the material to vendor.

There are two movement types that you can use for this scenario - 104 (Goods receipt for purchase order -> GR blkd stock - reversal) in case you still don't get the credit memo from vendor; or 124 (Return delivery from GR blocked stock) if you got one.

Movement type 105 is used for another purpose.

Try this out and revert back.

Rgrds,

former_member400804
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to make usage decision for the inspection lot created for the GR.

regards,

Lenin. A

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made Usage Decision as reject & transfer stock in GR Blocked Stock. means no change after UD as per stock location is concerned. Now we have decided to make it OK & want to transfer in unrestricted stock. We trying to that but giving error.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Refer the SAP Note 175842

Thx

URI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure! But check by assigning the inspection type 08 to the material master. Then do the posting from GR blocked stock to normal stock.

Try it in sandbox.

Thanks,

JK

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can move to unrestricted stock by MB1B with 343 movement type.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear R . Brahamnkar,

Thanks for quick reply but

I think Mvt. 343 is for Blocked to Unrestricted. But Stock is in GR Blocked Stock.

Pravin