cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Payment terms without referrring Customer Master nor manual entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a credit memo with reference to one billing document. It is automatically coming with payment terms which is not maintained in customer master nor manual entry in the document. I had checked all the configuration related settings for the document and payment terms assignment. I had debugged and checked for any user exit or function module.

I have no clue in this regard and can anybody throw some light regarding to fix the problem.

Regards

Sashikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have created the credit memo referencing the billing document, then in probabilities, payment term will flow in line with billing document only. If no, you have to check in the Customer Master Sales Area Data tab and Accounting Data tab as well

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I confirmed that payment terms are passing through the routines from sales order to credit memo. This customer was not maintained with any payment terms.

Regards

Sashikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Also check in sales order whether payment terms hav input manually..

In Sales order check Goto -- Header -- Billing Document..

u will get the data over here..or else check in the front screen of SO

Edited by: shrii on Aug 24, 2009 10:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is coming from your billing document.

If you donu2019t want the payment term should be copied to your credit memo request.

Then take the help of ABAPer for writing the routine.

The data transfer routine in the copy control is making this entry.

Because of data transfer routine your payment term is getting copied from billing doc.

So take the help of the ABAPer to make changes in the rountine as per your requirement.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the billing document has payment terms. If yes, even if customer master doesnt contain payment terms the payment terms will be copied to the credit memo through standard copying control maintained in IMG, when you create a document with reference to some document this copying control gets activated.

Also check user exit RV60AFZZ if there's any code written in it to default payment terms by billing doc type.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it a Z tcode. if that be the case, probably it might be done through "transaction variant".

Rgds

Rheya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is from a standard transaction code VA01 Document Type.Z4FC- Credit Memo.

Regards

Sashi