cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant name, address and shipping point address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to change Name, Address of existing plant along with shipping point address.

The is one plant XYZ is already exist in system and it is no longer in use.

User want to change Plant name, address and shipping point address to apply to SMG cleaning operations in support of TKM.

Could you pleas help what exactly i have to change.

Is ther in impact of these changes. Pls let me know what other thing i have to take care or should ask from User before any changes.

Pls help

vicky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vicky,

You can change the address and details in OX10 T-code. But i wont recommend for changing the name as it may affect lots of things like valuation, various determination.

Please take the help of MM consultant about the effects in areas.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the suggesion

But tell me what is valuation, various determination?

This exist plant is no longer in use and user want to use with changes in name and address?

Pls advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Valuation: See everything is related to the financial statement, All company create their financial statement quarterly or yearly basis . On the statement, the value of the stocks has to be include in that so SAP has given the provision of doing the Valuation of the material at plant level. Valuation is basically for determining the value of the stock at the Plant.

Various determination means multiple determination used, like shipping point, Tax etc depends on the plant so by changing the name these can also be affect.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best option is to Copy the New Plant whose details matches with any existing Plant rather than changing the details in non-existing Plant.

Like in Tax Cases ,whether the Plant is Excisable or Non- Excisable.

So best option is to go forward by copying the Exiting Plant.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Plant XYZ, it is existing and we are changing the address and shipping point address for the same.

Pls clear below points and process

1. How & through which T-codes, i will have to check all the outputs getting fired out for this plant, pack slips, picking lists and all the customs documents? Pls confirm step by step ?

Pls confirm so that i can check and make the configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur and team

psl reply on matter

Answers (0)