Release of Purchase Requition-ME54N,

Create Factory stock Transport Order(P.O.)ME21N & Release-ME29N

Tranfer Posting the Goods-MIGO against the sale order MVT type-412E

Replenishment Delivery (VL10D)

Create Prof. Invoice For Replenishment Delivery VF01

Create Excise Invoice-J1IIN

Create ARE1

Create out bound delivery with sales order referenceVL01N

Create Billing document For Out bound delivery (VF01)

while processing the Replenishment delivery even if we have posted the stock against the sale order during the batch determination process it is not proposing the same and throughing error as stock only -- is available. so we are again bringing the sale order stock to URS and then determining the batch then we can able to determine our required batch, so before doing the PGI we are saving the delivery and then going to migo and transfer posting the stock against to sale order and the processing the delivery then we are facing the above problem.

actually in vl02n if we see the goods movement data tab the special stock indicator E is not updating, i think that might be the problem.

please guide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Transfer posting can be done with MIGO, MB1B is used in old vesions of sap before MIGO came into picture. now what ever goods isssue, transfer postings and others can be done using MIGO itself.

as you asked to Make sure that your sales order (order type item )ZCIF category is not marked with special stock indicator E.

i donot know where to check this.

and

the main problem is that the special stock indicator is not updating in goods movement data in VL02N.

This is when we are initially doing the replenishment delivery with stock transport order (PO) and transferring the stock from factory plant to port plant.the special stock indicator E is updating well IN DEVELOPMENT client but not in Production Client. then while doing the PGI we are getting the message no. M7146 ekpo error. for that we are going to SE11 ekpo table and updating the Database table of that po with special stock indicator E in UMSOK field and then doing the PGI which then the system is accepting.

which we dont want to do and solve the problem.

plaese advise

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to understand some more things about your process

Create Sales Order u2013 ZCIF VA01 Fine

In between why do you need to do STO ? OK , that is a different thing

Tranfer Posting the Goods-MIGO against the sale order MVT type-412E

Note MIGO is different and transfer posting is different and Transfer posting is done in MB1B

What is the need to do MB1B with MVT type-412E

If you want to reserve stocks then use MVT type-413 without any special stock indicator

Make sure that your sales order (order type item )ZCIF category is not marked with special stock indicator E

but according to me this step is not at all reqd

actually in vl02n if we see the goods movement data tab the special stock indicator E is not updating, i think that might be the problem.

Which VL02N you are referring is it after Replenishment Delivery (VL10D) or Create out bound delivery with sales order reference VL01N

According to me your process will work fine if there is no MIGO or MB1B in between

Try this suggestion and update the forum and me

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Aug 28, 2009 12:03 AM

former_member566877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the Item category for special stock E? Also check the movement type assigned for schedule line category.

Thanks

Krish.