cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

solution manager 4.0 , windows 2003 ,oracle 10g......

i have installed solution manager 4.0 SR1 and i am waitng for further process can u provide any docu or steps to do further process or give me suggestion for further process...

regards

sathish.N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sathish,

Do use the IMG guides available in SPRO. They are quite good and easy to follow.

Revert for any issues.

Regards,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better to finish 'Basic Configuration' and 'Maintenance Optimizer' first to proceed further to anything you want to implement via Solman.

you will get this in Installation and configuration guide in post-installation steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

could u provide me any links or docu to do 'Basic Configuration' and 'Maintenance Optimizer' ..i wil helpful to complete further process.

regards

sathish.N

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satheesh, Once you have installed your solution manager system, you can utilize it in various ways:

Can configure EWA reports for your satellite system.

Can configure CCMS and CCMS ping agents to monitor system availablilty.

Can use Solman system for preparing daily health check monitoring reports for multiple landscapes.

Can configure Serivce Desk, ticketing tool provided by Solman as funtionality.

Mostly communication done from Solman to Satellite systems and Satellite to Solman is done thru RFC's

Hope it helps.

Regards, Amber S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amber s,,

could u provide me any link or docu to do this process , it wil helpful for me to complete my task .....and i waiting for your reply...

Can configure CCMS and CCMS ping agents to monitor system availablilty.

Can use Solman system for preparing daily health check monitoring reports for multiple landscapes.

Can configure Serivce Desk, ticketing tool provided by Solman as funtionality.

regards

sathies.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

service.sap.com/solutionmanager or service.sao.com/rkt-solman

Under this, you have to choose technolgy consultant.

There are tutuorials and documents for almost everything.

thanks,

Prasanna