cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during CIF activation of locations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to active a location integration model, for locations that are already created in APO. However I am getting an error related with the Business system group. It is saying that no location exists for mapping entre of the BSG.

Is there any relation between the location and the Business system group?

thanks and regards,

Luiz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil ,

So, as I understand it is automatic. Should I manually assign the location to the BSG? if so, how could I do that?

thanks a lot and regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luiz,

Normally, if you intend to integrate locations between an ERP and an SCM, the locations are created in the ERP, and then copied to APO by the CIF.

Usually, the easiest and quickest solution for a new implementation is to delete the existing APO locations, and then let the Integration model from ERP recreate them. It is very difficult to change the BSG once the master data record has been created.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

Your entire supply chain configuration and model data will be assigned to business system group.

This business system group will be created in customisation of APO and will be assigned to

logical system.

This again gets populated to location, products etc., (in location master data and product

master)

Hence, it is mandatory that you need to define your business system and it needs to

get populated in both location and product master.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.