Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to collect SLD data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During SLD Configuration i was able to do the CIM Client Test Successfully,

But when i click on icon "Trgger SLD Data Trasfer" it is showing the error

"Operation failed! Failed to Collect SLD Data. Failed to send HTTP data : 503: Service un available.

Please Check if the target SLD system is available and the SLD brdge is started there"

Can any on e help me in resolving this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double check your parameter values in HTTP Settings tab in SLD Data Supplier.Please also check Default user assigned to HTTP Settings tab exist.

thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for your answer, i have checked the HTTP Settings tab, every thing is correct, there is no default settings displayed for HTTP Settings tab, initially it has shown me blank fields only.

Thanks,

Venugopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

please enter the same details under the http Tab of SLD data supplier of visual admin.

Host:host name of SLD.

Port:5XX00 where xx is the instance no of SLD

User :user of SLD

Password:Password of user.

Also enterthe same details in the CIM Client Generation Settings of SLD datasupplier in Visula admin.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

i have maintained the HTTP Connection paramters on both 'HTTP Settings' tab as well as 'CIM Client Generation Settings' tab. and when i click on 'CIMClient Test' i am getting message "CIMOMClient Object generation and Connection test successfull".

But When i click on the icon "Data Transfer to SLD" i am getting the error message.

Operation failed! Failed to Collect SLD Data. Failed to send HTTP data : 503: Service un available.

Please Check if the target SLD system is available and the SLD brdge is started there.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell me that which is this system.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

EP 7.0 SP9 installed with J2EE Engine Only.

Thanks

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check thet the SLD is up and running.Can you please check thet in your sld in visual admin the Setting of http is maintained in ths SLD datasuplier and it should be pointing to the Own System.

Please run transaction SMICM in sld system and then goto services and check thet HTTP port is active.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLD Is running and i have provided all the HTTP Connection settings under SLD Data Supplier only.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check SMICM in the SLD system(smicm >>>>GOto>>Services) .Please check thet tick mark is comming in the line of HTTP service.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol