cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking a Salesorder with respective available quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While i creating a sales order. If the sales order quantity is greater than the available quantity then the sales order should be blocked. A pop up should appear in the sales order screen u2013 stating whether a mail should be sent to the customeru2019s mail id along with the reason, for which the order is blocked .

By using a BADI/user exit.

Kindly Provide me information how to do it ?

Is there any Standard BADI / User Exit available ?

Thanks & Regards

Vel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in program MV45AFZZ. You can also check USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in same progrm.

try and revert

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did the same thing in our project, For this we have to put a check in the Sales order User Exit in program SAP MV45AFZZ, and in user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

There put a check with the fields RV03V-BMNGE and RV45A-KWMENG. If the quantity in RV03V-BMNGE is LESS than RV45A-KWMENG, Pop an error up and stop saving the sales order.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja ,

Thanks for your valuable information ,

Can you give the Sample coding which you have written in the "USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE."

Regards

Vel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vel,

I have already given you the part of specification, just show it to your Technical consultant the only thing he has to do is to put less than and greater than marks, I believe he will be able to right the code, its only three or four lines. I dont have access to SAP now so please consult ABAPer.

Thanks,

Raja