cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i update a field in "Additional A "in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

I have stuck to update a filed in Additional A in sales order .Can any one tell me how can i reach this additional A through SPRO?.

Yeasin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expart

I want to update "Additional A " field in SO header .This tab is lying in the same place of SO header .like below:

Sales, shipping , Billing document ,Payment card,Accounting ,Condition , account assignment ,Partners ,text,Oder Data , Status , *Additional data A* i want to add a field element in this tab.

Yeasin

Former Member
0 Kudos

GO to this Path : --Sales and Distribution ==> Master Data ==> Business Partners ==> Customers ==> Sales ==> Maintain Reserve Fields In Customer Master.

Here you can add field elements.

thanks & regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes yasir,

To update the fied in additional data A only, i have given u the config steps in spro before assigning this.

First create customer groups and conditions groups in spro and then assign that in customer master. then automatically while ur doing Creation of SO, it will come.

Hope this clarifies,

Rgds

Rheya

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are trying to populate the values, the advices given by the users are sufficient. If you want to add a new field (custom field), then it is to be done thru ABAP development. If a custom field already exists and you need to populate value in that, ABAP should have provided the list of values that go in to the field.

(Based on your requirement, you can add a new field in Additional Data B also at the Sales order header level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can define up to five different groups of customers, according to the needs of your organization.

Customer group: Spro-sd-master data- business partners-customers-sales-maintain reserve fields in customer master.

Conditions groups: spro-loistics general- business partneer-customers-control- define conditon groups.

Rgds

Rheya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the name suggest it self , SAP has given us the provision of adding extra things which business needs. We can use Screen exits and custom enhancement for adding these fields. For example, You want to enter customer's details which are not in customer master for identification purpose then you can go ahead and use these.

thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are two additional A fields one is at item level and second is at header level.

if u want to add field in additional a header level then go to Sales and Distribution ==> Master Data ==> Business Partners ==> Customers ==> Sales ==> Maintain Reserve Fields In Customer Master.

and if u want to add field in additional A Item level then go to Logistics - General ==> Material Master ==> Settings for Key Fields ==> Data Relevant to Sales and Distribution ==> Define Material Groups .

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish