cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process chain error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any one help me out solving this i am loading data to infocube using the process chains so it is giving the problem Error 1 while loading the external data,is it we have to keep to file on appilcation server when we are loading the dta through flatfile,even i selecting the option application server at infopackage level it is showing me the error ,error when opening the dta afile,error 1 whilw loading the external dta, error in the src system

Thanks

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

udayabhanupattabhiram_cha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya:

Schedule the Process Chain. (Now, ALEREMOTE will be the user & that user will have all the privileges).

If error still exists, the file path is probably wrong.

Good luck,

Ram Chamarthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Error 1 : This error comes when File is open while loading.

plz check out for the same.

Regards,

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is mandatory that when we load data to a cube/ODS using Process chain, the file should be in the Application server.

We can not load the file that is in Client system to schedule the process chain.

So please move the file to the Application server and then try to load it from the Application server.

Give the correct path, select the ‘Application server’ option, specify the file format (csv) and then schedule the process chain.

Regards,

Prema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just for testing purpose, try saving a copy of the input file in your desktop and see if the loading goes through fine. If sucecssful, try choosing the "Application Server" radio button in Infopackage and place the file in the right path and select it and schedule and see what happens.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the file path mentioned in Infopackage is correct then check the file permissions.

Ensure that you have Read/Write permisssion for this file then only you can load the data .

Regards

Pradip

(Friends: Don't forget to assign points !!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe system unable to take file from app server..

Try loading from local hard drive..

(use other radio button,not 'app server')

Save the file on local PC..and set the file path in infopackage..check that all infopackage tabs..file separator,1000's separator,header line ignore is set correctly.

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

May be 2 points to check..

1. Your authorisation to open the folders?

2. Please recheck the file path. Use AL11 to browse the file path and also see if the file is properly there or not..

Hmm.. not sure it can be because of any other reason at the moment..

regards,

Hari