Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program RHALEINI - pfal

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys'

Can anyone of you please let me know if program RHALEINI has to be scheduled as a background for HR replcation onto SRM.

We currently have RSEOUT00 and RBDMIDOC scheduled. Should we do the same for RHALEINI. Please advice.

Rgds

Saj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have investigate this issue and got a solution- but never shared it with the comunity... Not very cool ...

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly let me know the procedure how you have solved the issue of scheduling in back ground, i am also searching to schedule RHALEINI in background.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Saikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saj,

Yes you need to schedule the Rport:RHALEINI. for HR replication to SRM,

Refer to below OSS Note for detailed info:

Note 312090 - Integration HR - EBP/CRM

Hope it helps

Arshad

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys', Thanks for your time and info... But iam still not sure whether we should schedule RHALEINI, as we have the RBDMIDOC already scheduled for change pointers. Please can you confirm that both the reports needs to be scheduled. As i did some testing and by changeing,creating and delimting S,O etc and the table BDCP for change pointers are getting populated and the data are being send to SRM. I read that report RHALEINI is used as adhoc.

Please advice.

Rgds

Saj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below thread it will help to about HR replication process details

/people/vikash.krishna/blog/2006/10/15/replicating-hr-master-data-part-1

Thanks

prasad s

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad, Thanks for the information. I have already been through this thread, Although they have mentioned about this report, but on whether it should be scheduled as a background job. I know that pfal uses this program. But do we really need to schedule this job. Please do let me know.

Rgds

Saj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HR replication from R/3 to SRM is carried out by following these steps:

1.) setting up the distribution model in SRM and R/3 for message type HRMD_ABA. You can set up number of filters in this message type, where you define HR infotypes, subtypes, object type and so on.

2.) Once you set up the distribution model, distribute the model.

3.) Report RHALEINI is used to replicate the distribution model from R/3 to SRM in the insert mode. (You can also use transaction code PFAL).

4.) Ongoing replication if performed in the update mode from R/3 to SRM will cause problems of users being broken in sporadic cases. It is advisable to use change pointers from BD14 to perform the ongoing replication.

activate change pointers for the message type which creates idocs. schedule the job for idocs distribution ( RBDMIDOC )

you'll find more information about this replication in note 312090

Thanks

prasad.s

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for your post.

We are using the ECC HR Integration with CRM and we observed some adverse effects when scheduling PFAL (RHALEINI) with Update mode.

It would wipe out the address data record for the employee in CRM. This could have been due to the Distribution model set up by us, however, we were able to avoid the issue, and also getting updates in CRM by using background jobs for the report RBDMIDOC.

The PFAL (RHALEINI) in Update mode was not required.

Hope this helps someone else.

Regards,

Nelson