Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding the customer specific price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru:

Please see my case as below:

1 I created the table condition 805 (sold to specific price) and 806 (ship to specific) and had assigned these two table conditions to the access sequence ca01,and I created the condition type ca01,I assigned the access sequence ca01 and price procedure caa001 in it,and finally I maintained them in ovkk with the specific sales organization/distribution/division channel.

2 Then I maintained the price condition type via vk11 as below,please note that sold to 1 linked with ship to 16,

sold to 1 ,material 64,50 eur/kg

ship to 16,material 64,55 eur/kg

3 And I went to the transaction va01 and was going to place the sales order for them to have a test,it looks good for picking 1 as sold to as well as ship to,and the price of material 64 is 50 eur/kg

But when I chose customer 1 as sold to whereas 16 as ship to,the price of the material 64 still be 50 eur/kg

My question is that normally the price of ship to specific should override the one with sold to specific,so based on my example above,the price of material 64 should be 55 eur/kg

So am I missing something in customization? Please help to fix!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I clicked the anaylisis button and saw the conditon record seletion looks good and it showed my sold to party number,and it showed green light for the condition,but the ship to condition table is unable to show the ship to number and the ship to numbe column showed yellow question mark!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok seems like the filed you have chosen for ship to party is getting intialized. Did you use KUNWE and KUNAG for ship to party and sold to party in condition table?

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello :

I picked the wrong field for ship to party,now it solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I chose kunnr as sold to and maybe my ship to field picked incorrectly,let me check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably I knew the problem,I tried to use xd03 to see the sales data for ship to 16,and I didn't see the pricing procedure seletion in the sales area data tab of ship to,how to add pricing procedure field into the sales area data tab of ship to? Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You dont need to set pricing procedure setting for ship to party. That field is used to determine pricing procedure of the document. Pricing procedure is determined by sold to party.

But if you still want to put customer pricing procedure for ship to party, you have to remove that field from suppress in account group setting for ship to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva:

I had check the exclusive box for these two condition table in the access sequence,

And I had maintained the price condition for ship to 16 which had been linked to its sold to 1,and the price for ship to 16 is 55 eur/kg whereas the price of sold to 1 is 50 eur/kg,and when I click the analyze button in the sales order,and looked at procedure ca01,it does not capture the price of sold to even though I had put the sold to specific price above ship to in the access sequence,how to fix?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you click on the sold to price in analysis and see what are the condition record selection (it should show your sold to party #) please make sure this is correct and then give the exact values in VK13 and make sure condition record exists. Also please check the date also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I had put the ship to specific table prior to the sold to table,but it still can't work what I desired,any idea how to customize the condition of ship to override the sold to? How to set up the routine as metioned above?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Klaas,

After you put in ship to party price above sold to, can you tell me what the analysis screen looks like. Do you have the exclusion box checked in access sequence for the two tables? It should work so am not sure what is happening and why it is not working.

Can you create a new sample and let me know your answers.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you want ship to party price to take precedense over Sold to party price, so what I would do is in access sequence have ship to party table as the first access and then sold to party access after that.

Let us know how this works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

These two table condition(sold to and ship to ) should work in the same sequence,definitely I want to include these two condition table in the one access sequence.Any other way to solve the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually if u maintain only one table - ship to , it will suffice the purpose since u r maintaining price for all customers here.

like if u have order woth sold to = 1 and ship to same then price picked from ship to - table i.e 50 and if u chnage ship to then price for ship to 16 is 55.

hence price picked on ship to only .... and one thing is that if u have different ship to for each item then price picked accordingly.

but u cannot have both tables working in conjunction else u need a routine in the access sequence for the logic u need.

just try with ship table only - prices maintained for all customers here like if customer created as purely ship to and also customer created as sold to since a customer created as sold to is also a ship to in SAP. if y c partner fns SP can act as SP, SH,PY and BP.

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have assigned Access Seq - tables in following sequence as per result u have written

805 Exclusive Ticked

806 Exclusive Ticked

Now in both tables records maintained ...

Now when u run order .. system goes to first table --- condition record found so it will never go to second table which is Ship to.

Hence the way you have defined logic is wrong.

Desired Logic - If u need that if Ship to Diferent frm sold to then pick price from ship to or if ship to and sold to are same pick price from sold to.

If this is what u had desired. then u can maintain only one table with Ship-to and maintain prices for all ship to. so even the sold to in sap is ship to unless we specify seperately so if u maintain for all ship to the result will be as u desired like

Condition record in Ship to table - (delete sold to table from access seq)

1. Customer 1 - 50

2. Customer 2 - 55

Now if u run order and give sold to 1 then by default ship to = 1 so price 50 now if u chnage ship to in this order to 16 then price will be 55.

Regards

Krishna