cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weird behaviour of SLDCHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Right now I am facing some weird problem. I have done all the configuration in PI 7.1.

But now the problem is, if i run SLDCHECK transaction continiously, then some times it fails and sometimes it is successful.

I am not able to understand why it is happening.

If i am trying to check transaction SLDAPICUST then also sometimes it fails and sometimes it is successful.

Please help me in this problem.

Thanks,

Hetal

Edited by: hetal shah on Aug 19, 2009 11:23 PM

Edited by: hetal shah on Aug 19, 2009 11:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hetal,

Check number of open connection with J2EE engine ( Basis Guy should able to tell you this). This can happen if number of open connection is reach to its limit. Need to clear all connections and try again.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Nilesh

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

If i am trying to check transaction SLDAPICUST then also sometimes it fails and sometimes it is successful

-->If you hit the SLDAPICUST Transaction i think there is nothing to fail.

-->In this t-code you need to maintan the details of the PI7.1 like host name password and Java port.

-->After done with settings save and execute the t-code SLDCHECK.

-->If you dont have the access to the SLDAPICUST then finally only solution is to contact the basis guys

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

I think it is because of your network connection issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

Please see any service user is locked in SU01 or probably some network connections. Also see the trace/log for complete information. Whenever it is not connecting are you getting any error?

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply. But i have checked all service users and they are not locked.

There should not be any networking issue, as the SLD is on the same server as XI (from where i am trying to do SLDCHECK).

Is there any other solution to overcome this problem?

Thanks,

Hetal