cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Warhouse number or Copy standard warehouse number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am in situation where we are in a client replication project ( two different clients move in to one already existing client ).

Client 1 - has no WM settings ( 3 different plants for different company codes ) - US

Client 2 - has WM settings ( plant 221 for company code 221 ) - US

I am reconfiguring the whole setup in the Client 1 for plant 221 for WM settings.

I am planning to define the warehouse number and assigning the plant/storage location (221/009) for the same.

If i copy from standard warehouse number 001 ( Germany ) it will copy the region.

I dont see any option of removing region Germany for my ware house if i do so...

I know this is very trivial question but i donot want to proceed with out procedure.....

( Usually in case of Plant copy in MM we remove all standard settings of DE for the created one, but in case of ware house no i do not see any thing )

Since 001 Central warehouse is not connected to any plant i can copy that so that all tables get copied but how to remove the region?

Please suggest

Regards

Rudresh K

Edited by: Ravi Rudresh on Aug 18, 2009 10:06 PM

Edited by: Ravi Rudresh on Aug 18, 2009 10:08 PM

Edited by: Ravi Rudresh on Aug 18, 2009 10:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you want to create a new warehouse you need to copy the standard. This applicable for all cases and I hope you are aware of this.

The region code is having impact in hazadous material only.

Regards,

Annadurai.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Annadurai

Yes I am aware of copying always from standards as all the related tables gets copied.

In my case when i was trying to check the Region code was copied as Germany and i didnt know how to remove.

Your advise helped me and also i removed all settings in Hazardous materials as in my warehouse it is hazardous materials are not activated. Neither i have SU management active. So had to remove these two settings.

And i am configuring now the other related settings for my W arehouse.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion and it helped me.

Pl continue supporting.

Warm Regards

Rudresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Maintain / Remove the Region code Check the configuration under "Logistics Execution --> Warehouse Management --> Hazardous Materials --> Master Data --> Define Region Codes" Or Maintain the Table "V_T646R" using transaction SM30.

Regards,

K.Annadurai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna Durai

It works and it removes the Region Code. Thanks for your suggestion on this...

I have one more question ,

Do you copy 001Central warehouse or we can define our own ware house number?

We have two options in Enterprise structure - LE-Define, copy, delete, check warehouse number

Define warehouse number

Copy/delete/check warehouse number

Is the Region code required only hazardous materials or it has any impact on structure ....

As my understanding the Central Warehouse 001 is not assigned to any plant.

Regards

Rudresh K