cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdi /SCA/TLB_EXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently we are using the user-exit EXIT_SAPMSNPUSER_005 to change the conversion factors for the TLB Pallets

using different Numerator & Denominator to convert to a different UoM from the Base UoM. This updates the line items

with the new quantity & UoM from a custom table.

We are converting to the new TLB and were told by SAP that this user-exit EXIT_SAPMSNPUSER_005 is not valid for

the new TLB and we should be using the BAdi /SCA/TLB_EXT with the method PRODUCT_INTO_PARAMETER. I am

not sure whether this is the correct BAdi to replace the above user-exit. Did anybody implement this BAdi with

the method PRODUCT_INTO_PARAMETER? Is there any example implementation that you guys can point me to?

Thanks for your help.

- Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Could you explain the method you have used (NEXT PRODUCT). In our case,client requires certain products should be given priority in TLB planning.

Thanks & Regards

Akthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have implemented the BADI and it is correct BADI. But we have implemented the method: SELECT_NEXT_PRODUCT

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you provide more details or sample code on your implementation. I do not see any parameter in any of the methods relating to using the field UMREZ to infiluence custom value changes for pallet conversion.

Thanks

Kumar