cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Sandbox pointing to XI production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI gurusu2026u2026

Recently, we have setup XI Sandbox (we are on XI3.0) and it is a copy of XI production. When I use SXMB_IFR (Start Integration Builder) to go to SLD, IR or DR, it took me to our production version of webpage. I did a lot of research on these forums but got nowhere. I was directed to check RFC destinations LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI.

On XI SB, I tested RFC destinations LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI and they look good. On R3 SB, RFC destinations LCRSAPRFC SB look good but SAPSLDAPI giving an error u2018program SAPSLDAPI_XIS not registered (TP SAPSLDAPI_XIS not registered)u2019

Here XIS is XI SB system ID. Could you guys help me out?

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check for the setting of INTEGRATION ENGINE URL in SXMB_ADM transaction -> Integration Engine configuration.

regards,

Gaurav

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Adding to Gaurav,

Check in ABAP engine :

T-Code : SXMB_ADM --> Goto - Integration Engine Configuration, Check whether the Role of Business System should be " APPLICATION SYSTEM" and Corresponding Integration Server is "dest://<IntegrationServer-Destination> , Then check the

Java Page -- go to Admin tab-- check the port.

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav

The setting is http://<XI SB Server>:8001/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

It was wrong to begin with but i had changed it reflect XI SB server.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Agasthuri for response.

I think on XI SB the business system should be 'Integration server' and on R3 SB side it should be 'Application System'. At least these are our settings in live environment and it works fine.

I am not sure about the portion 'Then check the Java Page -- go to Admin tab-- check the port.' How to check it? Please elaborate.

Thanks

Rajesh

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

1) setting is http://<XI SB Server>:8001/sap/xi/engine?type=entry is good, Tcode -sxi_cache do a full Cache refresh and check whether it is glowing geeen, If it is error check the Error code from XI Runtime Cache-->display error code

2) Java Page --> go to Administration tab --> check at the right corner what is the server details is maintained

3) Java Page --> go to Administration tab >Exchnage Profile>check the ports ( Java port need to me mentioned )

Cheers

Agasthuri

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DId u do a system copy ?

How was a production copy made into a sandbox.

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi Raman

I am not sure as our basis support is outsourced but I guess it must be system copy because when i checked Integration Server was also setup as Prodction XI. I corrected ti on XI SB using SXMB_ADM.

Rajesh