cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intrastat rerpoting - Netherlands and France

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everbody,

I'm sure somebody can help me derive a definitive answer to my Intrastat question.

SAP Intrastat reporting for Netherlands and France has been changed according to country regulations. The current version of SAP ECC 6.0 allows only quantity data (in unit of measurement each) to be sent to Intrstat authorities in these two countries. SAP ECC 5.0 used to provide quantity as well as tare mass information and our business used to send the intrastat returns information based on these two key data fields.

SAP has stated that since the legislation has been changed in Jan 2006, there is no retroactive fix to allow two fields to be sent in the returns file. Our financial consulting company is insisting that we should continue to send both fields u2013 tare mass and quantities and let the Central Bureau of Statistics software in the Netherlands filter out what is needed.

Does anybody out there have experience in this area?

Many Thanks

Clvie

Edited by: Clive Sloman on Aug 19, 2009 11:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why dont you ask the Central Bureau of Statistics directly? I cannot believe that they want pick the data they need from a file that has more data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed and we did follow that channel of investigation. Unfortunately, we have still found ourselves doing some bespoke development to satisfy NL requirements and rounding of the Tare Mass. Has anybody else had this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had similar issue with Irish revenue board to exclude some fileds in intrastat reporting for both imports and exports. I remember we have provision in SAP to add or remove fields from report before saving to a file (XML or XLS). It is as simple as changing the display variant, please check that

Thanks

Murali