cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Configuration in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using 3 BAPIS at the receiving side out of which 1 BAPI will be picked as per the condition in the condition editor.

1.So,do I need to tick the "Sender Uses Virtual Receiver" check-box in the "Integrated Configuration" section

2.But when I go for creating the "Integrated Configuration"section without ticking the "Sender Uses Virtual Receiver" check-box ,

it gives me the error that it is already assigned to the object;conflicting direct connections,sender agreements,or integrated configurations are not permitted.

3.I have configured the Sender Agreement,Receiver Agreement before the "Integrated Configuration" section.So,what shall I do?Shall I tick the "Sender Uses Virtual Receiver" check-box in the "Integrated Configuration" section ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

You cannot configure additional communication scenarios that contain, for example payload-based routing or a message split, with Integrated Configuration. You must define separate receiver determinations, interface determinations, and communication agreements to configure communication scenarios of this type.

This is from sap help and I think you are planning to use one bapi based upon the data in the payload. If that is the case then integrated configuration will not work for you. Please see this sap help for this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/69f88453070ea1e10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I am having the Process Order coming in the source with 5 to 6 relevant fields.Out of these Process Order fields Status is one of the fields.Based on the the StatuS field the BAPIs will be called at the receiver.So can I skip Integrated Configurations as I am imposing the condition on the data in the payload(Source Structure) as Integrated configuration will not be helpful in my scenerio.?

Or shall I skip Sender Agreement ,Receiver Agreement?

Also,in PI 7.1 Integration Directory there is one section as "Value Mapping Group".I suppose that it is used if and only if value mapping is used.But I am not using any kind of value mapping so can I skip that section?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Shweta Kullkarni on Aug 19, 2009 5:19 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It suppose that maybe you have an object but is not assigned in your scenario.....please check....because is not neccesary to create a virtual sender.

regards,

lpbuff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in your configuration object You do not have a sender agreement which the same configuration that will be created.

if you want to use "Sender Uses Virtual Receiver" option, pls, be sure It is not going to be used for other receivers.

Regards

Ivan

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

There is no need for you to create the sender and receiver agreements separately when you want to use Integrated Configuration.

If you have created them already, Just delete the sender and receiver agreements.

In the INtegrated Configuration, Inbound Processing tab, you can sepcify the inbound communivcation channel information.

In the Receiver INterfaces tab, you can specify the receiver interfaces,

IN the Outbound processing tab, you can specify the outbound communication channel information (Your RFC adapter)

Check this article :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/700058f0-b1a1-2a10-39a8-ab2627b87cfa&overrid...

Regards,

Ravi