cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy-jdbc synch scenario:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to send multiple records from ECC to SQL DB using proxy-JDBC scenario...inturn after the successful insertion of data at DB end response should be sent to ECC again... For example: EMPNAME and EMPSTATUS are sent to DB.....EMPNAME should be sent as reponse to ECC again...........i tried visting many blogs but didnt find useful information.....

Can this be achieved without using BPM or with BPM.....

If so kindly provide the blogs which will have step by step procedure in IR and ID with BPM and without BPM.

Thanks,

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namburi,

This can be achieved without using BPM also. Make proxy and jbdc interfaces as sync and do the configuration as you do with other interfaces. Please check bhavesh blog for jbdc sync scenarios:

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

In the above he used source as file, but instead you can use proxy in your case.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

In case of proxy...do i need to take outbound as synchronous by having input message type as structure created similar to outbound FM and output message type as inbound FM name itself....

Thanks,

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namburi,

Yes for proxy it would be outbound synchronous and for jbdc would be inbound and syncronous as well. The request would be the sap data senr from proxy and the response would be the jdbc data you send to proxy.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

In the first mapping between source proxy structure and target JDBC structure...first insert operation has to be done and then it has to select from DB the particular records which are fetched....action will be mapped to the constant INSERT and where shiuld we write the select syntax?

Thanks,

Goutham