Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Adobe and Screen elements

vinothkumar_g
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a webdynpro adobe form. Below that i am using the Webdynpro UI elements. There is a submit button below.

My requirement is that

1) i need to capture the values entered in the adobe form as well as values entered in webdynpro screen.

Through context binding i can get the values in entered in webdynpro screen, but how to get the values of values entered in adobe form.

2) When i click on submit button in the webdynpro, adobe form gets refreshed and all the values entered in the adobe form is getting cleared. It should not clear the values after i click on submit button on the webdynpro. Is there any solution. Kindly provide if anybody have it.

( I am using layout type ZCI on SFP and inserted webdynpro script on the layout.)

Regards

Vinoth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Madhu2004
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI .

Please check OSS note 999998.This may be helpful.

Regards,

MAdhu

vinothkumar_g
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. If i set the interactive form element property - Enabled as checkbox, then when i click on submit. it keeps on running. it is not stopping.

I used only ZCI layout and webdynpro script also inserted. Any idea what could be the reason.

Regards

Vinoth

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

This sounds like a known bug. Search OSS for notes or enter a support ticket if you don't find anything. I know I have seen messages on this problem before however. Perhaps check and see if note 1223121 applies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas, Hi Vinoth,

I am having a similar issue. My form has ZCI layout and I have added the script as well. When I click the submit button, the form is hanging and finally there is connection timed out.

Please advise how to proceed as I have run out of ideas.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Liz

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>2) When i click on submit button in the webdynpro, adobe form gets refreshed and all the values entered in the adobe form is getting cleared. It should not clear the values after i click on submit button on the webdynpro. Is there any solution. Kindly provide if anybody have it.

This should not be happending. If your form is in interactive mode (enabled=true) and all other prerequistes you listed are correct (ZCI, JavaScript, etc); then the form data should be restored back into the bound context node upon any server event.