Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report layout modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a standard program in which I need to customise the output. Right now it is displaying the output of the report in 4 rows and I want to display the output in one single line in ALV format. The report which I am trying to customise is RM06EL00 and the output currently displayed is like below.

1.)PO Type Vendor Name PGp Order date

2.) Item Material Short text Mat. group

3.) D I A Plnt SLoc Order qty. Un Net Price Curr. per Un

4.) SL del. date Sched. qty. Un

and what I want is something like this

1.)PO Type Vendor Name PGp Order date Item Material Short text Mat. group D I A Plnt SLoc Order qty. Un Net Price Curr. per Un ....

I copied the RM06EL00 to ZRM06EL00 I tried debugging the program to find out where the internal table for final display is being populated but couldnt find it. Any pointers on how to achieve the same .

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

The std RM06EL00 program is not moving data into any internal table for final output.

Its writing data from EKKO and EKPO workarea in a loop.

CHeck the code under

SAPFM06L --> FM06LFEK_EKKO_AUSGABE and FM06LFEK_EKPO_AUSGABE

What you can do is commet the WRITE statements in the copied program and just below the write statement APPEND the values from EKKO and EKPO structure to you internal table which you can use to display the data in ALV.

I think you will need to build your logic correctly as you might want to put the Header data from EKKO and item data from EKPO in a single table for final display in ALV.

Hope this helps

CHeers

VJ

Mark Helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

There's not so much logic in the RM06EL00 so just think about doing the coding on your own instead of copying the RM06EL00 to Z_RM06EL00.

It's just selecting the EKKO and the EKPO.

Then fill the Data to an internal table and give it to the ALV.

I think that would be easier than adding an ALV to the RM06EL00.

Regards

Rainer

Some points would be nice if that helped a bit.

0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

Can you please give me the selection logic of your program . As I have to display

following feilds in my report:-

name1

ebeln

bedat

matnr

menge

wamng

owemg

ematn

owewr

But I am unable to trace the logic for picking up these values.It's really urgent

I will be really grateful if u can help

Shveta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjur,

You follow the following steps to find out where exactly the internal table for final display is being populated :

1. Go to perform end_of_selection(sapfm06l) in the main prg RM06EL00 ( at line 115, col 16)). Double click on this. It will take you to form end_of_selection

2. Double click on perform start_via_table_manager in the form end_of_selection.

3. you will reach form start_via_table_manager . In that you will see function ME_REP_START_VIA_TABLE_MANAGER .

double click on this fm .

4.( In menubar Goto - > Main Program . It will take you to the main program SAPLMEREP.

4. Double Click on the include lmerepfxx.

5. You will see a lot of includes . Double cklick on the include lmerepi02.

6. IN this include lmerepi02, you will find out the required internal table, where you have to populate the data.

Regards,

Kunal.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Someone could add the new fields on the ME2N or ME3N Report?

Because I'm searching how to do this in the standard report without copy it to a Z.

I'd already add the fields in at the search screen with an enhancement-point but once I add the new field in one of the append structure in MEREP_OUTTAB_PURCHDOC I don't know how to proceed.

I don't know where can I put the code for the db selection and adding to the ALV.

You can also see another focus at this post:

[;

Thanks far all Experts!!!!

Regards.