Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Getting error in portal while accessing dms repostitory

Hi Experts,

Iam getting the below error in portal while accessing the dms repository. the repository was fine status is in green color

but still getting the error while iam viewing it from content administration > kmcontent> my repository name

what should i do please help me in this

com.sap.netweaver.bc.rf.common.exception.IOOperationFailedException: Connection Failed: Connection setup failedConnection Failed: Nested Exception. Failed to get connection. Please contact your admin.

at com.sap.pct.plm.dmsrmconnectorforkm.DMSRMR3FunctionCalls.openConnection(DMSRMR3FunctionCalls.java:5934)

at com.sap.pct.plm.dmsrmconnectorforkm.DMSRMR3FunctionCalls.getTopLevelFolders(DMSRMR3FunctionCalls.java:426)

at com.sap.pct.plm.dmsrmconnectorforkm.DMSRMStructure.refreshChildren(DMSRMStructure.java:531)

at com.sap.pct.plm.dmsrmconnectorforkm.DMSRMStructure.getChildren(DMSRMStructure.java:574)

at com.sap.pct.plm.dmsrmconnectorforkm.DMSRMMutableNamespaceManager.findResources(DMSRMMutableNamespaceManager.java:930)

at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.CollectionImpl2.internalGetChildrenManager(CollectionImpl2.java:310)

at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.CollectionImpl.internalGetChildren(CollectionImpl.java:1616)

at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.CollectionImpl.doGetChildren(CollectionImpl.java:145)

at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.CollectionImpl.getChildren(CollectionImpl.java:125)

at com.sapportals.wcm.repository.CollectionImpl.getChildren(CollectionImpl.java:358)

at com.sapportals.wcm.service.resourcelistfilter.cm.ResourceListFilter.getChildren(ResourceListFilter.java:420)

at com.sapportals.wcm.rendering.collection.AbstractRendererStatus.initialfilter(AbstractRendererStatus.java:331)

at com.s...

Please help me in this .............

waiting for your responses.....

Thanks & Regards,

Shilpa.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Dear

You will have to create one System for R/3 Server Access, Once you have created that you will have to maintain User mapping for System Access for each individual users, who want to access the DMS Documents from Portal.

Regards,

Tushar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question