cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deactivate Filter and Job in Job scheduling?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is:

XI will poll the file from 3rd party system and wil send to R/3 via IDOC adapter.

On every sunday , R/3 will be down for 3-4 hrs for maintenance purpose.

I need to create job scheduling in such a way that XI sould collect all the message coming on sunday during that period

of time and after endtime has reached , it should process those message and should send the message to R/3 system.

I have created Sender/Receiver ID ..also create Filter and a JOBID.

while creating Job ID i specified the following

1: Start Date = 18.08.2009

2:Start Time = 11.00.00

3:End Date = 18.08.2009

4:End Time = 15.00.00

5:Period = 7

6:Period Unit = D (Days)

Job should be scheduled at 11.00.00 and end at 15.00.00 ,filter and Job both should deactivate and after 15.00.00 it should process those messages.

But the problem is it doesnt deactivate the filter.

I tried using SXMS_JOB_DEACTIVATE and SXMS_START_JOB_AT_ONCE

Both deacitvtes the JOB but not filter.

Can any body tell me , how to go with it.

Also if I have to write a report, what all things are required.

regards,

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Normally you do not have to do anything for this scenario, because XI automatically queues IDocs it cannot deliver to the receiver system.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Down time for R/3 is more ..so i am not sure whether XI will trying till that time or not.

And XI is not able to than all the incoming messages in XI during that period of time will be Red Flag.

can we write a report in XI such a way that .. all the queued messages should be processed ..thorugh Job scheduling.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think using job scheduling is the better way. But however you can write a report thet starts function module SXMB_INVOKE_ADMIN_ACTION_INT which is to be used by the SAP standard to restart messages.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!! Any Idea guys

Reply...