Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the remittance output where tofind the form layout name

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to change the remittance output ,

Can anyone let me know how to find the script that is attached to this remittance program whcih is given out in the Payment run transaciton F110,

Thanx in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh thanx for the help but the layout that you have specifed is for the Cheque printing i hope so and not for the payment remittance program which is an advice that is given out to the vendor that the payment is being creditted to there account, this should some where needs to be speiced out in SAP i dont this it could be could using the SE71 Tcode

5 REPLIES 5

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try

se71--> F110_prenum_chck

Regards,

Suresh Datti

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto <b>FBZP transaction</b> and in the payment methods for company code push button u can see the attached form there for the respective company code.

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>P.S award the points.</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Some are wise and some are otherwise"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh thanx for the help but the layout that you have specifed is for the Cheque printing i hope so and not for the payment remittance program which is an advice that is given out to the vendor that the payment is being creditted to there account, this should some where needs to be speiced out in SAP i dont this it could be could using the SE71 Tcode

0 Kudos

You can find forms using program :RSTXFCAT

Thanks

SK

0 Kudos

F110_US_AVIS for F110_IN_AVIS for india etc..

Regards,

Suresh Datti