cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting credit memo request is not possible - why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot delete a credit memo request after cancelling a credit memo because system says there are subsequent documents created for this.

But this is not the case of our regular order - dly - bililng scenario, one can cancel the invoice, reverse the delivery, delete the delivery and delete the sales order at last.

My question here is, why does system allow us to reverse everything and delete in our regular sales - billing scenario and NOT in credit memo requests?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Last week even i encountered the same situation.

You cannot delete a Credit memo request. Instead you have to reject all the line items in Credit memo request.

Make sure you have cancelled all the credit memo created in reference to teh Credit memo request. After all teh credit memo have been cancelled. Go to credit memo request and select all the line items in the Credit memo request and reject the line items.

A pop up will appear select any of the reason and save the document. The credit memo request will be cancelled.

You can see the difference in the Status of the credit memo request before cancellation and after cancellation.

Before cancellation the status will be displayed as OPEN after cancelling the Credit memo request status will be blank.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Arun.S