cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Barcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barcode is getting printed with black patches (Black boxes on barcode lines).can any one tell me what would be the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Compare the Barcode Configuration in Development and the Quality is same.

For this , Use the transaction SE73 and compare in both the systems.

Thanks

GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Print preview is affected by the defined printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

actually i am just seeing the print preview.i can't print it.there are 3 barcodes in main window i was told to update 2 barcode one is already getting printing fine.As a developer i started doing in development.when i see print preview it is printing 3 barcode s with black boxes.then i commented the 2 barcodes which i updated . the third barcode which was printing fine before any change in dev .this also getting printed with black boxes on it.then what i have to do now.i think it is not related to printer.just i am looking for print preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you are using the same printer driver in the execution of that form in Dev and Quality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on sapscript .Barcode used seems to be working fine ,because in quality it is showing correct barcode.

where as in development same as it is code and script is present but it is printing barcode with black boxes on it .one more thing

previously in development also it is working fine,butnow it is not working fine.reply soon waiting for answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you SAPscript or Smartform?

I have implemented Barcode in Smartform,its working fine for me.

if you are using Smartform,then check your barcode style from SE71.

Check the BC style by its print preview by executing it.

Then try to use it in your smartform.You can also create your own BC style with New technology.