Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3 SP6: UAR Config not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have gone through the AC 5.3 Config guide and AC 5.3 UAR guide but I cannot

procede as I do not have the possibility to select function Configuration > User Review

in our 5.3 CUP application. This function is simply not available in the Config tab list!

Additionally I have reloaded the xml files from VIRAE and VIRRE and entered the correct URLs for UAR and SOD-Review in Configuration > Miscellaneous.

Anyhow I guess that our versions AC-RAR 5.3_06.0 and AC-CUP 5.3_06.0 need to be upgraded at least to SP 6 Patch 1 or better SP 7 or 8 to have this function available even the patch notes do not comment on the issue I have described.

Did anyone experience this issue in the past?

Regards,

Markus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

Did you have any version of CUP/AE before? It seems you may have upgraded your CUP from earlier version but have not modified the UME roles to include the action for UAR config. You can check the AEAdmin roles and see if it contains 'ViewSODReviewHistoryReportAction', 'ViewUserReviewStatusReportAction' and 'ViewUARReviewHistoryReportAction'. If it does not then add the action and you will be able to see. If it does then there can be some other issue and you might want to upgrade to latest SP (SP8 Patch1) or talk to SAP about it.

Regards,

Alpesh

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

Did you have any version of CUP/AE before? It seems you may have upgraded your CUP from earlier version but have not modified the UME roles to include the action for UAR config. You can check the AEAdmin roles and see if it contains 'ViewSODReviewHistoryReportAction', 'ViewUserReviewStatusReportAction' and 'ViewUARReviewHistoryReportAction'. If it does not then add the action and you will be able to see. If it does then there can be some other issue and you might want to upgrade to latest SP (SP8 Patch1) or talk to SAP about it.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

many thanks for your answer! I wouldn´t have searched for an missing auth. to solve this issue without your help.

In fact it was action "ModifyRequestConfiguration" that was missing in the AEAdmin role. After adding this action the function User Review was visible to my user.

Regards,

Markus

0 Kudos

Markus,

I am glad that it worked. You were missing the requestconfiguration action itself.

Regards,

Alpesh

0 Kudos

Alpesh,

Re: AC-RAR 5.3_06.1

What is the information that you read in this version number? AC, RAR, version 5.3. But what is the service pack level on this? Based on the previous discussion in this thread, this isn't SP06.

Thanks,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Santosh,

This means RAR 5.3 SP 6 Patch 1.

Alpesh