Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization for RM06EL00

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a standard program in which I need to customise the output. Right now it is displaying the output of the report in 4 rows and I want to display the output in one single line in ALV format. The report which I am trying to customise is RM06EL00 and the output currently displayed is like below.

1.)PO Type Vendor Name PGp Order date

2.) Item Material Short text Mat. group

3.) D I A Plnt SLoc Order qty. Un Net Price Curr. per Un

4.) SL del. date Sched. qty. Un

and what I want is something like this

1.)PO Type Vendor Name PGp Order date Item Material Short text Mat. group D I A Plnt SLoc Order qty. Un Net Price Curr. per Un ....

I copied the RM06EL00 to ZRM06EL00 I tried debugging the program to find out where the internal table for final display is being populated but couldnt find it. Any pointers on how to achieve the same .

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur,

Search for REUSE function in the MAIN program. Once you find that you will see the DATA table being passed to that. Then do a where used list of that table and you should be able to see different places where the DATA is being appended to the table.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

AS YOU HAVE MENTIONED IN YOUR QUERY YOU HAVE ALREADY CONVERT THE RM06EL00 PROGRAM TO ZRM06EL00,NOW YOU HAVE TO FIND WHERE THEY HAVE USE THE FIELD CATALOG IN THE DEBUGGING MODE OR FIND OUT THE FIELD CATALOG IN ALL THE INCLUDE FILES OF THE RM06EL00 PRORGAM, AFTER GETTTING THE FIELD CATALOG CONVERT THAT INCLUDE FILE TO ZINLUDE AND CHANGE AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT.

THANKS

MRUTYUN