SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Business Partner from ISU to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating the Business partner through 'BP' transaction and it is getting replicating to CRM,

But when I am creating the Buiness Partner through 'Emigall' transaction it is not replicating to CRM.

Also I added the many fields like u2018TIME_ZONE, ADDR_DATE_TO, ADDR_DATE_FROM, TEL_CNTRY, FAX_CNTRY etc.u2019 in the structure of business partner in 'Emigallu2019 transaction,

and the business partners were created successfully in ISU, but it is still *not replicating in CRM*.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Darshana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Darshana,

please check the migration control parameter CRM_REPL_OFF that controls the online replication during data migration. In the standard it is set to OFF (no replication). You may also want to check the chapters 6.18.2.2 and 7.2.11 in the for further details.

Kind regards,

Fritz

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Darshana,

please check the migration control parameter CRM_REPL_OFF that controls the online replication during data migration. In the standard it is set to OFF (no replication). You may also want to check the chapters 6.18.2.2 and 7.2.11 in the for further details.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi Fritz,

Can you please tell me how to check the control parameter CRM_REPL_OFF that controls the online replication during data migration.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Darshana

0 Kudos

Hi Darshana,

1st step: Check SAP delivery: IS Migration -> Settings -> SAP Settings

CRM_REPL_OFF X X Deactivate CRM Replication (only IS-U)

2nd step: Check project settings (superseding standard setting): IS Migration -> Settings -> Customizing Settings

- if you can't find the parameter CRM_REPL_OFF: standard setting is valid

- if there is a parameter CRM_REPL_OFF: check whether what the parameter value is (space or X)

Kind regards,

Fritz