cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Request not updated" message misleading

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that if I use a DTP using FULL extraction mode, the request in the PSA shows the status "Request not updated in any data target".

This is not strictly true because it has been updated, only via FULL instead of DELTA. I can appreciate that there is no need to track this, but the message seems misleading.

I would suggest the message should be changed to a more accurate "Request not updated via Delta into any data target". Does that make sense, or am I misunderstanding the meaning of this status message?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

thanks for the hint.

I will check this with the development.

Best,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

we will change the info into

"Request not updated in any data target in Delta mode"

I hope this is ok for you.

Best,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Could you explain again what the status in this request updated column means? When will the status Request not loaded into any data targets using Delta appear? I am loading some master data and for some master data, this status keep appearing and for others, sometimes it appears and sometimes it doesn't?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Siew Khim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member699913
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kevin,

with the new functionality the data from other source system through infopackage is stored till PSA only, regardless of whether it is FULL or DELTA....

After that you create DTP for data transfer within BW i.e PSA to data target...

Also this note from help.sap...

With a data transfer process, you can transfer data either in full extraction mode or in delta mode. In full mode, the entire dataset of the source is transferred to the target; in delta mode, only the data that was posted to the source since the last data transfer is transferred.

Reward if it helps,

ajay