cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribute the planned cost through out the period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In our scenario I want the External and Service Activity Planned cost distributed through out the period.

Can any one tell how can I do it.

Thanks

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use appropriate distribution key. Distribution key is the primary setting for the cost distribution across the period.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your reply,

But I already assigned the internal distribution key to activity, still system allocating the total cost at start of activity only. Please guide me if any other option.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check you distribution key SPRO>PS>Resource -->Distribution. Please check distribution key realted customization. there is some problem with it.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Ahmed Rifaee has stated earlier: try and configure invoice planning. This helps you in spreading the total planned amount of e.g. a service over 12 months, rather then having the total at either the end of your activity or at the beginning of your activity.

Regards,

Marcel

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

the distribution functionality is only available for the internal and costs activity. Please see the link of SAP help for this topic.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/34/60b04aae724effe10000009b38f91f/frameset.htm

Scheduled Costing of Activities in Networks

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try creating invoicing plan for External and service activity...distribute the cost period wise in the invoicing plan..then run costing and then see whether costs are distributed as per invoice plan or not...