cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While Batch determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a material and done all settings for batch and created bathch and batch class and chacerterstics with values.(75,94)

When i create a sales order and goes for batch determination system does determination and on that screen ask for selection criteria.When i give the chacerterstics value 75 (which has stock 42) and my sales order qty is 54. Than here system determines 2 batches( 2000000266,2000000267) which is having chacerterstics value as 75.

Now with 1 batch (2000000266) i m giving Split quantity as 42 and for other batch (2000000267) 12 system gives me following error........

-The number of batch splits is limited to 001

Message no. LB006

tell me how to resolve this error

cheers

shalsa007........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check note 45926

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions...........

cheers

shalsa007........

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry it should have been 402737

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have read some previous posts and its written that there is no batch splitting in the sales order. so if you activate batch determination in the sales order, this should be copied into the delivery......Is it true .......As per my knowledge we can do batch determination and batch spilt in sales order.......correct me .......

cheers

shalsa007........

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

Tell me please, have you resolvrd the problem?

How?

Thankks/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T code VCH2, enter your condition type which you have maintained for Batch.

There you have the option to enter the number of batch split. You might have maintained it as 001. Please change this and check.

Regards,

Mullairaja