cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Attributes not updating in BP through Suvery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I m working in CRM 5.0, i want to update marketing attribute of BP using survey response, i have created survey which include marketing attributes, in survey setting i have maintained

Callback to PBO CRM_MKTBP_SVY_ATTRIBUTE_PBO

Callback to PAI CRM_MKTBP_SVY_ATTRIBUTE_PAI

further i have generated survey url using BSP option, next i have assign this survey url to mail form, Customers/BPs can open the mail and able to fill the survey successfully, but when i checked in master data of BP no marketing attributes are assign to them(Marketing attributes are not updating).

Please help me to resolve this,do i will have to add marketing attribute anywhere in FM code ?? i have also read sap note : 638320 but no success.

Thanks,

Vivan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivian,

Check my last response in the below thread, it could be a reason.

Thanks

Raja Pamireddy

CRM Marketing Forum Moderator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for ur reply i gone through the thread link u have provided and cross check all the assignment is perfect as mentioned still i am not able to update the marketing attributes of BP through url.

Can u please once again check my settings mentioned in 1st thread and suggest if i missing something or i will have to do something with module PBO and PAI.

Thanks,

Vivan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create the survey under the Marketing folder in Survey Suite?

Are your parameters for the BSP XML using te FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for u r response !!!

I did same as u mentioned, earlier my survey was in Lead folder but after creating same in Marketing folder and running full cycle i m not able to see updated BP with marketing attributes, i have also check parameters for the BSP XML which is all right.

Please give me some more pointers on why my survey is not able to update Marketing attributes of BP.

Thanks,

Vivan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our production system is CRM4

If you're using the same, then I might be able to offer additional ideas.

We're implementing CRM6 at this time and I am unable to speak to that version until we get our dev system patched to the latest SP as some outstanding SAP Notes are preventing me from testing it there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks again, we are working on 5.0 and we have same production system, as per suggestions and my knowledge all setting and configuration done are perfect only doubt comes in my mind is the function module which i have assigned (Callback to PBO and Callback to PAI) as mentioned above is just assigned and not made changes in their code, do i need to do something with them in order to assign marketing attributes to BP when save.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Vivan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't recall making any changes beyond those in the two SAP Notes we had to use for CRM4

Unfortunately, I don't know if CRM5 required any changes. Did you search the SAP Notes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I would like to describe my own problem with updating Marketing Attributes in a Business Partner via a CRM Survey.

Currently I am working with SAP CRM 7.0 EHP1. The Survey is maintained in SAP Survey Suite in the Application "Marketing".

Furthermore I am using the following function modules:

Callback to PBO CRM_MKTBP_SVY_ATTRIBUTE_PBO

Callback to PAI CRM_MKTBP_SVY_ATTRIBUTE_PAI

The Marketing Attributes should be updated within a Contact. This contact have assigned the role "Internet User". Behind this role I have defined my CRM User name.

For testing the Attribute update I have generated an URL with BSP. Afterwards I opened this URL and logged in with my CRM User name. After filling in the survey and submitting no business partner were updated. It seems that the "conversion" from my CRM User to the CRM contact doesn't work. I think there could be a problem with the PBO and PAI modules. Because the functionality "Evaluation" within the Survey Suite shows a number of evaluated questionnaires and answers after submitting my survey.

So my questions:

Are the mentioned PBO and PAI modules up to date? (Last change date was in 2005)

Is the Application "Marketing" within the SAP Survey Suite the correct one?

I would be glad if anyone could give me tip for my problem. Thanks a lot and best regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

Your problem is solved? I have the same problem and would like to tell me as you solved.

Thank you!

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela

Have you found the solution to this problem?

I am in CRM 7.0 release and if I answer the survey in the old CRMD_ORDER transaction, the BP is updated with the marketing attributes, but if I answer it on WebUi, it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

Have you found the solution to this problem?

I am in CRM 7.0 release and if I answer the survey in the old CRMD_ORDER transaction, the BP is updated with the marketing attributes, but if I answer it on WebUi, it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the error.

I had one option answer with a different value from the one in the marketing attribute. This was the reason why the values were not being saved.

Thanks.

Answers (0)