cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set work center in Service Order created from Sales Order?

alberto_martin4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Please let me describe my current scenario:

I have created a Sales Order with two items and both of them have provoked the system to create an associated Service Order, which matches the richt and expected behaviour.

First service order them has been associated to Work Center 'A' while the second one has been associated with Work Center 'B'.

Materials are both the same type and there is no difference at all between the two items in the Sales Order.

I have checked unsucessfully all cusotmizing points in order to discover the key about this strange behaviour.

I would be very grateful whether someone could help me to figure out how can this be possible? I mean, why the two Service Orders hasn't been associated to the same work center?

Which are the customizing points to define the parameters of a service order that is created straight from sales order?

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

To answer your queries:

Link between the Sales Order and Service Order :

Look for the Requirement Type in the Sales Order Overview level - Procurement Tab.

Then go to transaction code "OVZH" and look for the requirement class corresponding to your Requiremnt Type.

Now, try to go to transaction "OVZG" and get in to the item details for your respective Requirement class.

In the item details, there will be a field "Order Type", wherein we need to define the Service Order Type.

Link between Material and Workcentre:

Go to transaction "OISD" and look for the Work centre assignation to the corresponding material.

Hope the above points will help you to some extent. Please share the solution once you get your query resolved.

Regards

VKV

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

When you raise a query, try to close it by sharing as to whether it was solved...or not....

regards