SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is-R : article master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

i am having one doubt,a article say 'A1'is purchased from ' 5 vendors ' with ' 5 different purchase prices'.How we maintain them in article master (MM41).If we have to maintain them separately then how we maintain the 5 diff purchase prices from 5 vendors for the same article 'A1' in MM41.

Regards

Mkumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Go to MM41, enter your article A1 and vendor 1.Select purchasing view then enter your purchasing group and purchase price for that vendor1 and save it.Again go to the same purchasing view and click validity area, you will get a pop up box where u can enter

your vendor 2 enter your purchasing group and purchase price of vendor 2 then save it.Do the same for yr other 3 vendors.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Go to MM41, enter your article A1 and vendor 1.Select purchasing view then enter your purchasing group and purchase price for that vendor1 and save it.Again go to the same purchasing view and click validity area, you will get a pop up box where u can enter

your vendor 2 enter your purchasing group and purchase price of vendor 2 then save it.Do the same for yr other 3 vendors.

0 Kudos

HI mohanavel,

Is this is the correct procedure for my query?If yes iam closing my query

Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Everytime i have to give purchasing group to give purchasing price of the vendor?I have to give different purchasing groups or i can give same purchasing group for all the 5 vendors?Hope for clear answer to my doubt.

Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to give purchasing group to give purchasing price of the vendor.

you can give same purchasing group for all 5 vendor .

0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution. iam closing the issue.

Regards

Mkumar