SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-R:site profile reference site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks.

I have a query,Which site do we take as ref site in site profile (say 0100 Distribution centre) in IMG.In that under ref tab we have to give site " ".which site we have to give as ref site in site profile in an implementation project.Is there any t-code to create ref site.If there is then what's it ?if not then how we create site in wb01 without giving site profile.Expect neat and clear answer.

Regards

Mkumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

You can create the reference site with Txt Code - REFSITE

Site Profile Definition - Site profiles are used to differentiate site categories (distribution center or store) and control maintenance functions.

In Site Profile you can give the ref site for creation of profile with the reference.Hope It will be helpful

Regards

Abdul

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

You can create the reference site with Txt Code - REFSITE

Site Profile Definition - Site profiles are used to differentiate site categories (distribution center or store) and control maintenance functions.

In Site Profile you can give the ref site for creation of profile with the reference.Hope It will be helpful

Regards

Abdul

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this is the correct t-code to create ref site which we are going to use in site profile ref tab.Can you tell me the procedure (how to create) to create ref site with" REFSITE" t-code.For that creation no need any site profile?

Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

not yet get the answer to my query

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Yes REFSITE is the TXT code to create reference site.The tab reference site in site profile is used to get the default data from the reference site.

Regards

Abdul

0 Kudos

Hi abdul,

Thanks for your answer.I am closing my query as i got the correct answer.I hope you are going to give such correct and clear answer for my queries also.

Regards

MKumar