cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Currently I'm working on a idoc to idoc scenario in which I'm triggering an idoc to xi system from ecc syatem. In ecc system I can see the idoc status to be 3 ( idoc posted successfully). But I'm not getting the idoc in the si system. In the tcode IDX5 i checked and I found that there is an error "EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE" . Can you please tell me why we get this error ?

I have not configured my adapters yet. Before configuring anything I just want to check that whether the IDOC are reaching the xi system fine or not, once they are reaching the xi systems fine then only we can send thos idocs to other systems.

Please help.

Regards,

Santosh...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have not configured my adapters yet. Before configuring anything I just want to check that whether the IDOC are 
reaching the xi system fine or not, once they are reaching the xi systems fine then only we can send thos idocs to other 
systems.

Create the entire scenario with all the IR and ID objects.

just in the IDOC receiver Adapter enter dummy details....scenario will fail at this step but other steps will be executed perfectly (in SXMB_MONI).

If you need any help in IDOC to XI configuration refer:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/SAPR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized

Above method will ensure that the IDOC is received in XI and is processed.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SXMB_MONI, to find out that IDoc has reached to XI or not. If you would have done the ALE configuration in XI and ECC system, then you should see that. I am sure, you should see that in the tcode.

Do your design and configuration then you donu2019t find that error, the error is due to unavailability of objects to process the message transformation.

Regards,

Venu v

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh Nayak,

I Think, This is the problem with Mapping. You first check your mapping, whether it is working finr or not.

How to solve the following mapping error?
EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE
This error occurs due to erroneous XML formatting. Check your mapping program and ensure that you supply valid input data.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos