cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS error: Data record nnnnnnn has grouping value "" instead of "10"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

in the permenant address screen i am no table to modify the record. This problem is only specific to permentant address i am able to change and save other addresses types, but permanant address gives this error throug ESS. iam able to change address from PA30 for permenant address but not from ESS. This erroo pops.

Can any one through some light on why this error pops up??? I shtis a data issue or ESS issue.

regards

Sammer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a new error related to concurrent employment. Even if you are not using it, you will need to do some minor config for it and the error will disappear. (*yes, that was such a "fun" one to figure out...thanks SAP!haha)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone,

Report RPUFIXDS is really useful...

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santhosh's way fixed it right up...never knew about that new report. I fixed it through config in our prototype system which was a pain. But for DEV and QA, I used Santhosh's apporach and it all worked fine! Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

See note 783499

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christopher,

thanks for ur reply but can you guide me a bit about what r the things that I need to configure for concurrent employement Frankly I have been sitting o this for a day and a half with no success. U sharing your experince will surely beneift a lesser mortal like me .

Sam

former_member182161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Run report RPUFIXDS for that employee and fix data inconsistensies.

It should solve your problem.

Thanks

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Santhosh!