Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

trouble with deployment

have the following error during the task of deployment of a WD app. The user administrator isn't blocked coz' i unblocked recently. but it continue show me that error. Any idea to solve my problem. Thanx in advance

this is the log:

Settings

SDM host : veccs1011

SDM port : 50218

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/Mariana/LOCALS1/Temp/temp34919MyWDproject.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/Mariana/LOCALS1/Temp/temp34919MyWDproject.ear

Aborted: development component 'MyWDproject'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2006.05.09.15.43.06':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [veccs1011] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Access Denied.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question