cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices based on ship to party (CFR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have defined a condition type (ZSHP) which will be defined on the basis of incoterms & Customer number.

(according to business requirements, ZSHP will be defined for ship to party).

now while creating sales order, the sales order must calculate PR00 based on sold to party (correctly fine)

however, ZSHP must be picked for those customers who appears as ship to party on the sales order.

how can i pick the value of ZSHP, which i have defined for customers(whose partner role is only ship to party), so that the value of zshp must be the part of total payables by the customer.

Hope i have cleared my question.

Please guide. thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure but you can make an attempt.

For condition type ZSHP you should have Access Sequence in V/07 for the combination of "Customer / Material with Release Status". Now in VK11, you can maintain pricing for this condition type for the ship to party customer code.

Create a sale order and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakhmipathi.

i have tried it already...but it was of no use.

this seems to be a very generic issue, as frieght charged are always based on ship to party. how do we handle frieght charges which are based on ship to party. and that ship to party is different from sold to party/payer in sales order?

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The field KUNWE (Ship to Party) is availbale in Allowed Fields for Condition Table and so you can create a new Table using this field and then assign that table in the access seq. of Condition Type which you are using.

This will help you.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your ship to party and sold to party name are same or different.

If it same then I wonu2019t think so it will be usefull.

You have to create the ship to party master data from XD01 with account group 0002.

Now it will create the different ship to party number.

Assign this ship to party to your sold to party master data in the partners tab.

And now save the record in VK11 and check whether its happening or not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks AA. Problem solved with your input...

full points.

Answers (0)