cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with DeployManager and user administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have the following error during the task of deployment of a WD app. The user administrator isn't blocked coz' i unblocked recently. but it continue show me that error. Any idea to solve my problem. Thanx in advance

this is the log:

Settings

SDM host : veccs1011

SDM port : 50218

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/Mariana/LOCALS1/Temp/temp34919MyWDproject.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/Mariana/LOCALS1/Temp/temp34919MyWDproject.ear

Aborted: development component 'MyWDproject'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2006.05.09.15.43.06':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [veccs1011] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Access Denied.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mariana,

The problem comes from the fact that the Administrator's password was changed using the visual admin tool but it was not changed in the secure store. SDM server takes the credentials for connecting to the J2EE Engine from the secure store. Refer to note 701654.

Best Regards

Vyara

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariana

this is due to the passwor u provide for J2EE server is wrong.

use the administrator passwor wich u use to login into visual administrator.

u r error is for wrong password for J2EE means no need to change the SDM password.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

WHy dont you try changing the sdm password . have a llok at this forum thread for changing the sdm password

Hope this helps , please mark points for helpful answers.

regards

rajeshkr