cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction: ABZON

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. There are two transaction ABZON and F-90 for purchase the asset. Can you please advise what is usage of ABZON

transaction usage with any business example.

2. I found that there is two transaction ABZON and ABZO, ASKB and ASKBN what is difference between these two

transaction, i mean usage.

Reg

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If any transaction code ends with N, then it is an enjoy transaction, which is developed by SAP at a later stage.

You can use ABZO as well as ABZON, since both will give same business impact.

You can use ASKB as well as ASKBN, since both will give same business impact.

1) ABZON: This transacttion will capitalise one asset with an offsetting entry with an GL account.

PK70 Asset No Dr

PK50 Offsetting GL Cr.

Since this transaction will be very usefull while you are doing legacy asset takeover during curr FY.

2) ASKBN: This transaction posts APC values from depreciation areas designated in the chart of depreciation as posting periodically. In contrast to RAPERB00, the existing report for periodic APC posting, the new report generates documents directly, without using batch input.

Prerequisites

--The depreciation areas have to be set for periodic posting to the general ledger in the chart of depreciation.

--Account determination has to be maintained appropriately for these depreciation areas in Customizing for Asset Accounting.

--You should check the posting rules in Customizing for Asset Accounting before running the report for the first time.

3) F-90 transaction can be used for normal asset acquisition posting with out referering to any purchase order. (direct FI entry)

Hope you understand...

Thanks,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for information. Could you please explain me ABZON Transactions posting step by step i mean PO and GR and Invoice like that. If you explain me i will be greatful.

Reg

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ABZON is a direct FI entry like F-90.

F-90 --Asset debit and vendor credit

ABZON --Asset debit and GL credit

Diff between the above 2 is for credit entry only.

My sincere suggestion to you is please try to post transactions, for which you have doubts and check the generated line items in FI and AA point of views.

Dont expect some one to do spoon feeding to you. and if some one gives you good answers, then dont forget to rew*** them.

Hope you understand my point...

Thanks,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks