Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass internal table value into Multiple windows

former_member1050074
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have one requirment, I am passing values to smartform through internal table.

Inside smartfrom I used the internal table values into multiple windows. So I put the same table into loop

for all the windows.Right now I checked with one record in that table.its working fine.My question is

if the table having more number of records, how the table will react for each windows.

All the windows placed in the single page.Second record will come in correct way or?

Thanks

Gowrishankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

table also react like loop. if the table contain more records the work area also got changed, it will display correct values in all records.

former_member1050074
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Chenna,

But for example

Internal table name is : itab( Assumption itab have two records).

I used this for all my windows

1. Main window

2.second window 1

3.second window 2

4.second window 3.

my doubt is if I put loop for itab in all the windows, when it comes to the same page again it will show second records for all the windows.

Thanks

Gowrishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If in all the windows u r using a Table to output ur internal table fields then all the records in ur internal table would be printed in accordingly in all the windows.

Now lets take an example---

If we have 3 windows.

Mainwindow

1. window

2. window

3. window

which are created in a same sequence in the smartform in the left side i.e Mainwindow is first then after main window 1.window is placed then 2. and then 3. in the left side of ur smartform window under the page tab.

If this is the case and u have a table in main window only and u want to output single values in other windows like 1. 2 .3.

single values data from a single field of internal table i.e u r not using tables in other windows but u want to output single values from internal table field.

Then look at the left side of ur smartform window u will have the following windows in following order---->>>

Mainwindow

1. window

2. window

3. window

so each would be processed one after the other.

if u r using internal table with header line like t_final.

now u have t_final as ur internal table and same as its work area then in the main window when u output the internal table data in TABLE, suppose u have 3 records in ur internal table then all the 3 internal table lines get printed in main window as u r using a table, after the 3 records are printed finally in the wa of internal table with the same name as of internal table as t_final will consist of the 3rd record as it was printed last in the main window.

Now if u print anything in other windows directly outside a table or a loop , directly using t_final, as T_final-Field1it will print the data from the 3rd line of internal table.

Hope this Knowledge Share help u resolve your issue.

Regards,

Akash Rana

Edited by: AKASH RANA on Aug 18, 2009 11:15 AM

former_member1050074
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Akash..

Actually I used tables for all the windows ,inside the tables I put code element and text.

Code element for increasing the counter vale and text element for display the particular text.

My doubt is ame loop is executing for all the windows.

main window

window 1

window 2

window 3

while executing first record it will print first right data in all the windows,

but when it comes to second record, again loop comes from beginning or it will take counter value from main window coding and execute the second record..

Thanks

Gowrishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend....

If u Have created tables in all the windows in whch u r using ur internal table ,

then for all the 4 windows loop will run seprately so u have to declare a counter in ur using in all the 4 tables inserted in each window.

so the loop will run seprately for all the windows.

No windows are inter connected all are independent identites , u r using separte Tables for each window, so just declare a counter of one window get it cleared and again use it for next window, or use seprate counters for all the 4 windows other windows cannot pic the counter from main window as its in the table u declared in main window, once all the entries of internal table declared in table of main window gets printed flow comes out of the main window,

so the logic u r using for counter in main window use the same for other windows.

Hope this resolves ur issue

Best Regards,

Akash Rana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1050074
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved