cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icoc related

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have created a scenario ie idoc to file and run the scenario by sending the r3 system.But the no file is reached in the file system and also i cant trace the details in the monitoring service. pls tell me about the possibilities in where error may be occurred.

thax

pinaki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A very good link that illustrate the step by step procedure to troubleshoot the Idoc Scenario[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

DO the below

1. First check whether idoc has been sent successfully from sender system, even though idoc status shows as 03 ,but there can be problem with the other which can be seen in SM58 of R/3

2. If you get error as No service defined in ID. then in XI need to assocaite the logical system of idoc business system.

3. If idoc reached to XI/PI successfully then go to SXMB_MONI of PI system and the error there

4. if SXMB_MONI is green then need to check your Receiver File adapter for this go to RWB and check the Communication channel monitoring of Component monitoring and select your file adapter name and see the logs generated there

HTH

Rajesh

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pinaki,

You can trace this using Tcode SM58( TRFC Monitornig) in R/3, Because you are using IDOC as sender , For IDOC sender there in no IDOC sender communication channel...So you can monitor in SM58 only....You cant check in RWB.....

IF there is no problem in sending side, you can check SXMB_MONI for Integration Engine monitoring.

If Problem is in Recever side you can check in Runtimeworkbench

Check all these. Anywhere you found the error let me know...will solve it..

Thanks.