cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2ee server being stopped automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a J2ee server installed.The j2ee server is getting stopped in the middle of me developing Enterprise portal applications on the J2ee server.I have to againg restart it and log in into Portal.This is happening for every 15 minues.Could somebody find me a solution?

Regards

Sushanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If the j2ee server is dying every 15 minutes then it is either a licensing issue, or there is some memory settings misconfiguration. In any case to check why it is dying you need to take a look at the process output files. Those are located in the instance work folder. Check dev_server0 and std_server0 for any errors. Better paste the lines from std_server0 right before the restart here.

Myriana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD I HOPE THERE MUST BE SOME PROBLEM WITH THE J2EE CONFIGURATION WHICH IS NOT ALLOWING THE J2EE SERVER TO RUN AFTER 15 MINUTES.

YOU CHECK WITH WHEATHER ALL THE EXE FILE ARE INSTALLED PROPERLY,OTHERWISE YOU UNISTALL THE J2EE SERVER AND INSTALL IT AGAIN,CHECK OUT THE PATH OR THE J2EE SERVER PROPERLY.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mrutyun

you said <i>YOU CHECK WITH WHEATHER ALL THE EXE FILE ARE INSTALLED PROPERLY,.. ,CHECK OUT THE PATH OR THE J2EE SERVER PROPERLY</i>.

Can u please explain how to do it?

Rgds

Arun

Message was edited by: Arunkumar Ravi

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sushanth,

most likely it's a licensing problem. after you've started the server, check your license information at http://<host>:<port>/sap/monitoring/SystemInfo

(hint: a portal need TWO licenses, one for the portal, one for the J2EE Engine)

kr, achim